"THE OTHER SIDE" available now on Daniel Welsh Music website, iTunes, Amazon Music and many other links!
Raised in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, Dan was influenced by his father and local country pickers at an early age. At 14 Dan was clubbing as rock drummer. At 23 he was showcasing for major record labels Warner Brothers-Reprise, Geffen & Maverick as a lead vocalist. Dan has been performing regionally in the Eastern USA as a signed and unsigned artist ever since.
As an accomplished Singer/Songwriter, Welsh delivers a unique & percussive Solo Acoustic performance night after night while displaying his best known skills as a vocalist.
Martin HD28V, Takemine 40, Taylor GS Mini, Roland GR-55, GK-3 Midi pickups, Baggs Anthem Lyric Pickups, Baggs Anthem M1A Pickups, Roland VAD306 Drums, Bose ToneMatch, Bose PA, Sure Mics, Sterling Mics, Fender Acoustisonic, Crate RetroFex, Carvin Powered Fronts, Stratocastor, Fender Jazz Bass, Yamaha Keys, Honer Harmonicas, 1974 Slingerland Jazz Kit, Zildjian, Ludwig Snare, TC Helicon pedals, Afro Congas.
- Mike Ofca at Innovation Studios Steubenville Ohio, Lou Contumelio at Aardvark Productions Steubenville, Ohio. Rick Witkowski at Studio L, Weirton, WVA. Casey Culbreth at SC Digital Productions, Atlanta,GA & Spartanburg, SC.
- Tom & Scot Patt, Sean Geary, Greg Molnar, Rob McDonald, Jovan Jewett and Sean Geary for helping to get American Floyd Zeppelin Show up and running.
- Jeff Johnson and Casey Culbreth producers on "The Other Side".
- Dorian Cleavenger - artwork.
- Mike Ofca producer on Extra Stout.
- Session players~ Cory Muro, Brian Harrington, The Joseph Sisters, Mike Ofca, Jeff Johnson, Casey Culbreth, Paul Nassar, Anthony Rankin, Rick Witkowski, Ben Mumma, Robert Sean Geery, Chris Harris, Stevie Tombstone, Joe Conter, Jeremy Leiffer.